Discover which are the best hotels in Paris , as voted by the travelers themselves.
This Top 10 hotels in Paris, 5 star category, is compiled for you from the travelers’ reviews in the best travel websites. Thousands of hotel reviews!
Don’t just rely on ONE website, or ONE survey. We collect the most respected ones, and mix them in out best hotels Top 10 for each city, and each hotel star category.
The 10 best hotels in Paris are, in alphabetical order :
1. Mercure Paris Montmartre Sacre Coeur – this modern hotel is a short walk from Europe – Paris Metro. The Moulin Rouge is less than five minutes’ walk away.
2. Hotel Le Burgundy – is close to Paris’s well-known attractions, with the Palais Garnier, Tuileries Garden and Place De La Concorde just a 10-minute stroll away. The Opera-Comique and the Musee d’Orsay are each within walking distance.
3. Fouquet’s Barriere – offers a variety of in-house dining options with Le Diane and Le Lucien. A wide selection of cafés and restaurants are also found in close proximity to the property.
4. Four Seasons George V – is just a short stroll from Seine and Champs-Elysees. It showcases views of Paris and provides an indoor pool.
5. Park Hyatt Paris Vendôme – The area surrounding Park Hyatt Paris-Vendome is popular for its shopping and eateries. It is within a 20-minute stroll of Saint-Lazare Train Station, which allows for easy access in and around Paris.
6. Relais & Châteaux Saint James – is under a 45-minute drive from Carcassonne Salvaza Airport. Mirepoix Cathedral is only a few minutes’ stroll from the hotel.
7. Renaissance Arc de Triomphe – is close to Charles de Gaulle-Etoile Metro Station, making it easy for guests to discover Paris and its surrounding areas. Guests will find plenty to see and do in the surrounding area, with Eiffel Tower a short drive away.
8. Hotel Royal Monceau – Those staying at Le Royal Monceau-Raffles Paris can begin their day at Spa My Blend by Clarins, or enjoy the many fitness and leisure facilities, including an indoor pool. Relaxation options include a beauty centre, a Jacuzzi and a Turkish steam bath.
9. Hotel Shangri-La – is close to Alma – Marceau Metro Station and Trocadero Metro Station, making it easy for guests to explore Paris and its surrounding areas. It is also ideally located in close proximity to a range of eateries.
10.Hotel Design Secret de Paris – All the themed rooms at Hotel Design Secret de Paris provide an iPod docking station, plus all the necessities for an enjoyable stay. Each have slippers, a mini bar and a private bathroom with bathrobes
Powered By Vacation Travel 101