Travel somewhere new in 2018

Question by NickJr: How to move pictures from Memory Stick to Travel Drive?
Is there any device through which I can transfer pictures from my camera’s Memory Stick to my Travel Drive (pen drive) without using a computer? During travel or vacation, when my memory stick gets full, I want to use my pen drive (which has got bigger memory than the memory stick I have). It is not always possible to carry a laptop just for this purpose. Is there any smaller device to do this? Thanks!

Best answer:

Answer by dayat75
while there might a device specifically for this, maybe the least expensive way is to head for a digital photo store & use their equip to do the transfer… unless if you travel in a remote area…

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Travel tip of the day
Powered By Vacation Travel 101

Download 100 Travel Tips Today


  1. Check out Delkin USB Bridge (~$ 50). It connects your cameras to a storage devices, (Pen Driver) directly via USB. (no PC needed)

    There are some other options check out, cnet at

    Personally I would just get a 2nd Memory stick, it is much smaller to carry. No need to transfer files on your trip. You can pick up a 2GB Memory Stick Duo Pro for under a $ 100.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here