Lonely Planet: The world’s leading go back and forth guide publisher
Lonely Planet Cape Town & the Garden Route is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Summit Table Mountain for panoramic views, take a boat to Robben Island, or shop and sight-see on the V&A Waterfront; all with your trusted go back and forth companion. Get to the heart of Cape Town & the Garden Route and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Cape Town & the Garden Route:
- Full-colour maps and images right through
- Highlights and itineraries assist you to tailor your commute to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save money and time and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding go back and forth experience – wildlife, wine, history, arts, architecture
- Free, convenient pull-out Cape Town map (included in print version), plus over 30 colour maps
- Covers City Bowl, Foreshore, Bo-Kaap, De Waterkant, Gardens, Green Point, Waterfront, Sea Point, Hourt Bay, Simon’s Town, Cape Flat, the Garden Route and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Cape Town & the Garden Route, our most comprehensive guide to Cape Town, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Take a look at Lonely Planet South Africa, Lesotho & Swaziland for a comprehensive look at all of the region has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Simon Richmond & Lucy Corne.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has turn into the world’s leading go back and forth media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital go back and forth products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers will have to-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to take note more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Powered By Vacation Travel 101