Panama's HeritagesPanama finds itself not only at the crossroads between North and South America, but…
WHY IT RATES: Families and groups can enjoy intimate, socially distanced luxury hotel and resort stays through Preferred Hotels & Resorts’ new WHERE NEXT? Buyout program. – Lacey Pfalz, Associate Writer, TravelPulse
To meet the growing demand for private and secluded getaways, Preferred Hotels & Resorts, the world’s largest independent brand, has announced the launch of WHERE NEXT? Buyouts – the second phase of its global WHERE NEXT? campaign. Whether they want to escape to a Bermudan beach retreat or a legendary Lake Como resort, travelers can now select buyout options inclusive of entire floors, wings, or even full property takeovers at more than 135 independent luxury properties around the world, all well-suited for a variety of occasions ranging from long-awaited family reunions to get-togethers with friends, celebrations, and business meetings.
“Our global sales team has fielded more requests over the last six months for partial or entire hotel buyouts than ever before, so we launched WHERE NEXT? Buyouts to fuel inspiration among travelers and our loyal I Prefer guests while providing them with information on each of the tailored hotel options available to them,” said Alison McDermott, Executive Director of Global Merchandising and Marketing for Preferred Hotels & Resorts. “This continuation of the WHERE NEXT? global campaign is designed to appeal to many travelers and caters to different budgets and group sizes to offer exclusive solutions to everyone ready to reconnect and create memories.”
The WHERE NEXT? Buyouts offer is available for stays through December 31, 2022, with highlights including:
– Cambridge Beaches Resort & Spa (Sandys, Bermuda) – Rejoin loved ones by the sea by booking the entire oceanfront Bermudan retreat – featuring 86 pastel-pink cottages, an acclaimed restaurant, and deluxe spa on a 30-acre peninsula with four private beaches
– The Sebastian Vail (Vail, Colorado, United States) – For the ultimate Alpine reunion, travelers can take over this luxury hotel, home to 138 guestrooms, 38 luxury residential suites, mountain-view pool with four hot tubs, and spa and fitness center
– Inns of Aurora (Aurora, New York, United States) – Enjoy nature and fireside chats at the unique and stately collection of historic inns set in the Finger Lakes. Guests can book three of the five residences, which offer between 7 to 11 guestrooms per property
Europe, Middle East, and Africa
– Grand Hotel Tremezzo (Lake Como, Italy) – Take over an entire floor at the iconic Art Nouveau lakeside hotel, which boasts 90 rooms and suites, a world-class spa, gourmet Italian cuisine, and three pools including a floating pool on breathtaking Lake Como
– The Last Word Franschhoek (Franschhoek, South Africa) – Book this boutique gem in its entirety to enjoy 10 guestrooms and suites, local wine tastings, farm-to-table dishes at the hotel’s two restaurants, and relaxing days poolside, all set in the Cape Winelands
– Noku Maldives (Noonu Atoll, Maldives) – For an unforgettable tropical reunion, book the entire island, which offers 50 private villas, four restaurants, bars, and deluxe spa. Guests can enjoy personalized snorkeling, diving, yoga, and cooking lessons
– Alma Resort (Cam Ranh, Vietnam) – Guests can make bespoke, large-scale reservations taking up to an entire wing at this epic 580-room beach resort with in-house cinema, amphitheater, multiple restaurants, bar lounges, eleven pools, and even a science museum set across 80 private acres
– Borneo Eagle Resort (Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia) – For intimate family gatherings, book the whole property featuring 13 luxury villas set on a pristine beach hidden by jungle
– The Capitol Hotel Tokyu (Tokyo, Japan) – Book an entire floor at one of Tokyo’s finest urban hotels filled with contemporary Japanese art and made up of 251 guestrooms and suites, large indoor pool, spa, and five bars and restaurants
WHERE NEXT? Buyouts follows the May launch of WHERE NEXT? Experiences – an original custom offer for two nights’ accommodation or longer at the best available rate, which extends complimentary daily breakfast for two, a locally inspired experience for two, and fast track to I Prefer Elite status. The global offer is valid at more than 200 participating hotels worldwide for stays through December 31, 2021. Examples of WHERE NEXT? Experiences include a sunset cruise at Balboa Bay Resort (Newport Beach, California, United States), a spiritual Mexican steam lodge experience at Hotel Playa Grande Resort & Grand Spa (Cabo San Lucas, Mexico), a mixologist class at EAST, Hong Kong (Hong Kong), a cigar and cocktail pairing experience at Hotel Metropole Geneve (Geneva, Switzerland), and a guided wine trail in the South African winelands at Erinvale Estate Hotel & Spa (Western Cape, South Africa).
For more information about the WHERE NEXT? campaign, visit www.preferredhotels.com/wherenext2021. To book and explore the full list of hotels participating in the WHERE NEXT? Buyouts offer, visit www.preferredhotels.com/offer/where-next-buyout.
SOURCE: Preferred Hotels & Resorts’ Press Release.